Where To Go: Any Online District Office (except Public Utility Vehicle Registration Centre and Public Utility Vehicle Registration Extension Centre)
To Make Application Transferring Ownership You Need:
- Original copy of the Certificate of Registration (CR) or Certificate of Registration Encumbered (CRE)
- Original copy of official receipt of payment of latest MVUC and other fees
- Original copy of the Deed of Sale/ Transfer/ Conveyance Confirmation of CR/OR in case the transacting district office is different from the district office that issued the current certificate of registration.
- Written consent from the financing company in case of CRE
- PNP-TMG MV Clearance Certificate
- Duly completed and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
- Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
- Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)
- Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
- Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR. This form is available for download here. http://www.lto.gov.ph/index.php/component/jdownloads/finish/3-lto-downloadable-files/4-motor-vehicle-inspection-report-mvir?Itemid=0 You can complete this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO.)
- Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
- Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Check here: http://www.lto.gov.ph/index.php/services/mv-registration/107-transaction-fees-and-other-charges