No matter when you get your licence it is renewable no more than 3 years later on your birthday. For example I got my license in June 2011, so it will renew on October 11 2013.
You Need To Go To: Any Licensing Center/ District Office with New Driver’s License Transactions
To Make Application You:
1. Current Non-Professional Driver’s License due to expire or expired but not more than two (2) years.
2. Completed Application Form for Driver’s License (ADL). This can be downloaded from:
3. Medical Certificate with Official Receipt (from LTO accredited or Government physician)
4. Negative drug test result (from a DOH accredited drug testing center or Government Hospital)
1. Proceed to the Customer Service Counter to get your checklist of requirements and secure a Driver’s License Application Form. (This form is available for download at the link above. You can complete this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO.) Get a queue number and wait for your number to be called.
2. When your number is called, proceed to evaluator counter and submit all the required documents and have it checked for completeness and authenticity.
3. Proceed to the Photo taking /Signature Area to have your picture and signature taken when your name is called.
4. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called to pay for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt.
5. Proceed to the Releasing Counter, present the Official Receipt and claim the Card type License.
Fees and Charges:
Please note that the rules say you can renew a license that has expired for up to two years, yet the fee structure allows for payments for licenses that have expired in excess of that time. I am unsure what that is about, but if we find out we will let you know.
|1 day to 1 year||
|1 year & 1 day to 2 year||
|More than 2 years||