web analytics
Life Philippines

ACR I-Card Waiver

Click here to get this post in PDF

ACR I-Card Waiver

Can’t wait around in the Philippines while BI processes your Alien Certificate of Registration I-Card?
Don’t despair, there is a workaround.
Anyone who for good reason is unable to be in the country to pick up their ACR I-Card when it is ready, can obtain an ACR I-Card waiver.

Where To Apply

BI Head Office, Intramuros, Manila City

How To Apply

  • Letter addressed to the Commissioner, personally signed by the applicant, which outlines the valid
    and a meritorious reason for the waiver. Don’t be put off by the language valid and having merit simply mean you have a reason, such as work overseas, overseas medical treatment, family emergency, or a pre-planned trip.
  • A Photocopy of your ACR I-Card transaction form claim stub.
  • Photocopy of your passport bio-page and latest visa stamp page
  • Photocopy of airline ticket showing applicant’s name and date of departure.
  • Official receipt of payment for ACR I-Card waiver application.

The Process

All applications must be filed at least forty-eight (48) hours before your scheduled flight, we recommend 96 hours for comfort.
The letter to the Commissioner must be submitted to the Certification and Clearance Section (CCS) and stamped “No Derogatory records”
Present all the paperwork in the order outlined above with the Letter to the commissioner on top, compiled in a legal size (8½ x 14 in.) folder To the Central Receiving Unit (CRU)

You must also present your current passport, this will be checked and returned to you immediately.

The CRU will assess if the application and requirements are complete, and issue a statement of charges.

You then pay the assessed fees at the Cash Section, which will include the ECC B fees, if you are returning.

The officer will at the window will ask when you will be back in the Philippines. They will issue a waiver that reflects your answer. On the receipt, it will say “Grace Period” with date that period ends.

The officer will tell you when to you can claim the waiver.

Costs Associated With ACR I-Card Waiver

Chargeable ItemCost
Application 510.00
Express Lane 500.00

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *