web analytics
Life Philippines

Report of Divorce-Petitioners Tip No 4

Click here to get this post in PDF

File your Report of Divorce with the Philippine Embassy or Consulate serving your area or residence, if you obtain a divorce outside of the Philippines and there is any chance that you will marry again in the Philippines.

Dew (James Newton)
If you want up to date expert assistance with any part of the petitioning process for fiancee or spousal visa’s to the US. You will not get better at ten times the fees.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *