Rather than incur a penalty, you might want to consider, Advance Renewal of Driver’s License, if you are going to be absent from the country on the appropriate birthday.
You Need To Go To: Any Licensing Center / District Office with drivers licenese transactions
To Make Application You Need:
1. Valid Driver’s License Card (NPDL or PDL)
2. Original and Xerox copy of any of the following:
a. Plane Ticket
b. Passport with valid visa
c. Certified true copy of Employment Contract
3. Negative drug test result (from a DOH accredited drug testing center or Government Hospital)
4. Original Medical Certificate with Official Receipt (from LTO accredited or Government Physician)
5. Duly accomplished Application for Driver’s License (ADL). Available on the link below.
1. Proceed to the Customer Service Counter to get your checklist of requirements and secure a Driver’s License Application Form. (You can complete this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO.) Get a queue number and wait for your number to be called.
2. When your number is called, proceed to evaluator counter and submit all the required documents and have it checked for completeness and authenticity.
3. Proceed to the Photo taking /Signature Area to have your picture and signature taken when your name is called.
4. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called to pay for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt.
5. Proceed to the Releasing Counter, present the Official Receipt and claim the Card type License.
Fees and Charges:
|For Prof/Non-Prof License Fee||Php. 350.00|